Chalk & Hide - Real Leather Book Wallet Flip Case Cover For Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus, With RFID Blocking Card Slot, Magnetic Closure and Built In Stand
Free Royal Mail first class shipping on all UK orders
The Chalk & Hide case for Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus is precisely designed ensure perfect fit, allowing easy access to all your model's important functions. This cover is made from real leather and features a handy RFID blocking card slot for storing a bank card, driving license or business card with another larger compartment that is ideal for storing notes or cash. The Chalk & Hide Case for Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus features a minimalist design that offers a touch of classic style to your phone without compromising functionality or style.
- The Chalk & Hide real leather flip wallet case cover is designed exclusively for the Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus. Ensuring easy access to all your phones functions while maintaining its slim profile.
- This cover features a flexible TPU inner shell, built in magnetic closure and soft faux suede interior lining that helps keep your Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus safe and secure. Helping to minimise wear and tear to your phones screen when stored in a bag or pocket.
- The Chalk & Hide case for Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus has a single RFID Blocking card slot that helps protect your card information against theft by RFID scanners. With another larger compartment that is ideal for storing notes or cash.
- Our stylish Chalk & Hide case for Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus also features an integrated kickstand. Allowing easy and convenient horizontal screen viewing, great for catching up with shows on the go.
- This real leather wallet case is designed to fit Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus model only. Please take care when ordering to ensure you have the correct model.
- Card Slots:
- Case Type:
- Wallet Case
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Good quality case. If you want this style of case then it is very good quality. Leather rather than fake leather. Have had similar from them before and they have lasted the life of the phone. I see no reason this will be any different.